Amy Hedin, HumanPoint’s CEO & Founder, is a top level executive coach, a business consultant, facilitator, and dynamic speaker, but is best described as a catalyst for her clients’ success.
Whether she is working with an individual executive, a team, department, or an entire company, she brings intelligence, creativity, and clarity to helping her clients achieve their goals. Amy has an uncanny ability to see the elephant in the room and to create unique customized programs to address underlying issues and to uncover hidden potential in people and systems.
Working with clients in technology, construction, biotech, retail, hospitality and the military, she has a proven track record of superior results and satisfied clients. More than 95% of her clients retain her services well beyond the initial project.
Clients describe Amy as intelligent, insightful, engaging, genuine and dynamic. Working with Amy is like having an extra brain, an extra smart brain.
Serves on the following Boards
- Matt Talbot Center, a non-profit recovery program and treatment center for the addicted, the homeless, and mentally ill in Seattle, Board Member
- Jubilee Reach, Board of Directors
- Bellevue Rotary, Member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Member
- International Coach Federation, Professional Member
- National Speakers Association, Professional Member
- Profiles International, Strategic Business Partner
- Coaching Employees for Maximum Productivity
- Identify and Retain Top Performers
- The Boldness Factor
- Collaboration and High Performing Teams
- The Human Side of Performance Management
- Persuasive Presentations
CEO & Executive Coach
Skills & Expertise
- Executive Coaching
- Employee Engagement Solutions
- Presentation Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Executive Retreat Facilitation
- Conference Speaker