CEO | executive coach
Amy Hedin, HumanPoint’s CEO & Founder, provides top level executive coaching to individuals leading prominent organizations. Amy’s team of coaches specialize in serving business leaders through critical processes from pitching multi-million dollar projects to building out business strategy and preparing for liquidity.
Working with clients in technology, construction, biotech, retail, hospitality, law and engineering, she has a proven track record of superior results and satisfied clients. She designs unique programs that facilitate culture change and empower people managers to lead.
Amy also works as a facilitator, and a public speaker. Her speaking style is insightful, engaging, and genuine.
Amy is passionate about helping children in disadvantaged situations receive access to education and mentoring opportunities. She serves on Board of Directors for Jubilee Reach and the Association of Washington Generals, where she volunteers her time and expertise towards advancing opportunities for socioeconomically disadvantaged children.
- Bellevue Rotary, Member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Member
- International Coach Federation, Professional Member
- National Speakers Association, Professional Member
- Profiles International, Strategic Business Partner
- Wiley Publishing, Member
- Everything DiSC, Certified Partner
- The HumanPoint: The Emotional Intelligence Side of Business
- Creating Cultures of Trust and High Performance
- The Boldness Factor: Going After What You Want
- Women in Leadership: Navigating Organizational Politics
- Resilience: Converting Struggles into Success
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Leadership Program Design
Employee Engagement Solutions
Culture Program Design
Women in Leadership Program Design
Executive Retreat Facilitation