The Intrepid Women’s Leadership Program
Do you value having an environment of inclusion in your organization? Are you looking to increase retention for women in senior positions? Are you looking to create a community among senior women? Do you want an attraction tool for top female talent?
The Intrepid Women’s Leadership Program is a coaching program for emerging women leaders. It can be a stand alone program, or incorporated into your internal women’s networking programming
- A cohort of women are selected across the organization, and they embark together on a 12-month journey towards discovering and developing their own authentic leadership.
- The larger cohort is assembled, and then subgroups within the larger group of 4-6 women are created. The small group structure provides a learning environment where deeper discussions and sharing can happen.
- All women journey together through the program, as one cohort, so social events and additional learning experiences can be incorporated into this program to customize the learning experience.
- Coaching is delivered in subgroups and individual sessions, alternating each month to maximize learning and application of ideas.
- All content is delivered virtually using a video based coaching delivery platform with a live coach
- Participants form strong relationships within their group, and these relationships forge strong bonds across teams and disciplines.