Building Strong Leaders for the Future.
HumanPoint’s group coaching offers an interactive, synergistic coaching model that develops resilient, high performing leaders through consistent, customized micro-topics, combined with small group discussion and accountability. Group coaching can exist as a stand-alone program or be integrated into other programming or learning structures.
Use Cases for Group Coaching
Developing a higher trust and performance culture
Strengthening peer relationships across departments and geographies; encouraging collaboration and sharing lessons learned
Scaling leaders to effectively handle change and fast company growth
Recognizing and preparing high potentials for future management roles
Helping women achieve their ambitions at work
Creating more resilient workforces
How it Works
- Leaders are assigned to a coaching group with 3-5 people, based on similar level and experience.
- Sessions are 1.5 hours and are delivered virtually, monthly. A topics menu and corresponding content is created that targets learning goals.
- Learning is comprised of live group coaching sessions with the team and a coach, and self-learning content including articles, videos, and self-reflection.
- Each member creates goals and shares progress updates with their coaching cohort.
- This program is completely virtual and can reach leaders globally, bringing teams together in an engaging and enjoyable experience.
- Preparing leaders for fast growth and larger teams
- Preparing high potentials for future management roles
- Strengthening peer relationships
- Preparing organization for future succession
- Customized coaching topics relevant to the company’s unique culture and the leadership team’s dynamics.
- Live coaching sessions are lead by highly qualified executive coaches with over 10 years of executive coaching experience combined with a history in executive leadership.
- Accountability to set and achieve personal and team action-oriented goals.
- Content completely customized for the appropriate level of experience: non-manager, mid-level manager, senior level, and executive level.
Group Coaching Sessions
Price Per Group
Up to 5 per group
The cost for a 6-month program for one group of 5 leaders is $8952.
Popular Group Coaching Topics
- Building Trust
- Identifying Employee Work Styles
- Holding People Accountable
- Effective Delegation
- Building Collaboration
- Resolving Conflict
- Conducting Effective 1:1’s
- Coaching Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Implementing Change
- Developing a Strategic Plan
- Managing Priorities